RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
After our Kickstarter Campaign ends on May 19, 2021 we will begin selling Pop-up Studios and accessories as pre-orders at rockwellscharer.com/shop. Pre-orders made on our site after May 19th can be returned or exchanged 30 days from the date of purchase. However, once items are shipped all sales are final unless you receive the product and it’s damaged in transit or defective.
Product must still be in original packaging, in new condition and studios must not be removed from packaging or deployed. We estimate we will start shipping in October 2021 for all Pop-up Studios and accessories.
Once we start shipping pre-orders in October 2021 and you receive your order, these products may be exchanged for purchase price credit within 3 DAYS of the pre-order being delivered only under the following conditions:
- Items were not purchased on Kickstarter (launching 4/20-3/19)
- The Pop-up Studio or accessory was ordered after May 20th, 2021 and it has not shipped.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping and customs charges (if applicable) to exchange the Pop-up Studio for a different size or different accessory.
- A $35 restocking fee will be charged for all exchanges.
- Rockwellscharer is not responsible for returned merchandise that is damaged or lost in transit. Be sure to insure your return shipment.
DAMAGE AND DEFECTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects.
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of normal, intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, including marks left by over-tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by plugging into the wrong voltage or incorrect setup.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage, like storing in excessive heat or direct sunlight for an excessive period of time.
- If product was used outside this voids all warranties.
- Damage or defects caused by impact or improper setup or breakdown.
- Studios used in rental, commercial, or teaching environments where owner is not responsible for unattended use.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the Studio, including attaching sensors to the ceiling or skin or additional lighting.
- Damage due to improper accessory application.
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect product use.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We will happily exchange or refund any item found to be defective or incorrect. For defective or incorrect items, we will incur the cost of the return shipping charges.
Once we receive your email and information and any images you can provide about the defect or item that needs correction, we will review it as quickly as possible.
If the item needs to be returned or replaced we will:
a) Email you a printable shipping label to return the item with an RMA #.
b) Once we receive the item we will send you a replacement to the approved address.
If the item shows signs of wear or damage you will be notified as to how best to handle the return shipping fees back to you.
If you require expedited shipping service for your exchange, please indicate that in your email communication. Shipping fees will be charged accordingly.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Please notify u immediately so we can take the proper steps to replace the damaged merchandise.
- If you are being asked to receive a Pop-up Studio that is damaged, refuse to accept merchandise by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL (Bill of Lading) and return the shipment to the driver.
- If damaged merchandise is left at your door and you did not have a chance to refuse it, document the damage immediately and contact us.
DAMAGE AFTER ACCEPTING SHIPMENT
If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have three (3) business days to file a claim from the date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the claim being denied and/or the customer being responsible for shipping charges.
To file a claim, email email@example.com with a summary and images of the damage.
Please note that we are not responsible for return packages damaged or lost in transit or return shipping costs. We highly recommend adding insurance and tracking information to your package through a carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any return or exchange. We will create shipping labels for your to return or exchange your items, and provide specific information about this process depending on the item you are returning or exchanging.